Understanding the new expansion

Lotusken

Well, I'm not, and I"m looking for people that are. A friend and I were grinding to get to 50 for like the last week, we wanted to see if we can get our first 50s before the new expansion was released. We were also hoping to get some of that awesome pvp armor, but when we went to go to the fleet to grab some, we found that everything was different? Can we not get any pvp armor until the 14th, or what?

You don't get free gear at 50 anymore if that is what you are asking.

If not, disregard this.

No I mean like, the armor you can buy with warzone commendations. They don't even have the same armor vendors anymore.

I mean it's partly my fault, I didn't read up on this at all, I just didn't expect for that to change, just looking to buy some awesome level 50 armor lol and from what I heard from some pvpers on my server that the Bolstering is glitched, where people with pve armor are now completely destroying people with pve armor.

Edited by Lotusken

if you are talking about recruit armor - it's not given anymore, but... bolster system basically gives you a better equivalent. so I think the only pvp gear you can actually buy is at lvl 55

if you have some extra planetary commendations, Makeb vendor will get you rakata equivalent mods you could buy with them.

Edited by Jeweledleah