FInally, SWG is here :)

Ossos

Way back in SWG, pre-NGE the Combat Medics ruled the roost. Their ability to poison and disease their targets was insane. Many combat medics would run into a fight in their tightey-whiteys and start dropping poisons and diseases on every target, killing them so fast that it didn't matter that the combat medic was naked.

That's what this has become. Go naked, get the boost...you kill so fast and get killed so fast that it doesn't even matter what you have on.

This game has finally become the SWG that so many people wanted.

As a long-time player of SWG I resent this comment. SWG, pre and post, was an awesome game. The best part was that the devs didn't care about the players lol! We would take off from work on a patch day only to be told it was moved back to 1pm, then 3pm, then 5pm, etc. Could have just gone to work...My point is that SWG was a much HARDER (difficult) game than Swtor. Swtor by comparison is cake. Pvp is np for a soloist while SWG you needed a group, and more likely a Guild to be effective. Just my 2 cents, man. No disrespect, but SWG was great, actually open ended, and felt more of a real world than the cartoony Swtor by comparison.

As a long-time player of SWG I resent this comment. SWG, pre and post, was an awesome game. The best part was that the devs didn't care about the players lol! We would take off from work on a patch day only to be told it was moved back to 1pm, then 3pm, then 5pm, etc. Could have just gone to work...My point is that SWG was a much HARDER (difficult) game than Swtor. Swtor by comparison is cake. Pvp is np for a soloist while SWG you needed a group, and more likely a Guild to be effective. Just my 2 cents, man. No disrespect, but SWG was great, actually open ended, and felt more of a real world than the cartoony Swtor by comparison.

SWG was easy...no idea why people say it was a complicated game. You could progress through 90% of that game and be afk.

And I remember running around SF able to take on multiple people and survive getting ganked all throughout SWGs life span and doing all of that solo. Maybe I am doing something wrong in SWTOR but I am not able to 1v8 in any of the Warzones.

Edited by AMKSED

SWG was easy...no idea why people say it was a complicated game. You could progress through 90% of that game and be afk.

Very true. I once levelled up a character through the fencing tree by dropping him in a mob infested area and setting up a recursive macro.

And I remember running around SF able to take on multiple people and survive getting ganked all throughout SWGs life span and doing all of that solo. Maybe I am doing something wrong in SWTOR but I am not able to 1v8 in any of the Warzones.

i heard you sucked at swg, is this true sweet cheeks?

<3 :p

I've played Lethality spec before 2.0, and today I tried it. It's really fun, but it needs to be nerfed.

Suggestions:

Change shiv. Make it a 30% run speed boost instead of 50%. Perhaps have it last 3 seconds instead of 2. Compromise.

Change corrosive greande. Energy isn't a problem at all. You can throw it around like crazy without any real repercussions. It needs a higher cost and it needs a CD. Perhaps 6 or 9 seconds. That is still better than pre 2.0 when it had a 12s CD.

(this thread was about lethality, right?)