The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hood down version of Eradicator's chest piece

I would like a version that ISN'T a silly recolor of the one that was already in the Cartel Market. Maybe with more Sith Appropriate under armor? Robe is fine, metal bits?

What did a Sith just take the Jedi armor and spray paint it?

Looks similar to stuff on trailers. However I feel for the people who wanted it because the most important and iconic piece is missing.

Looks similar to stuff on trailers. However I feel for the people who wanted it because the most important and iconic piece is missing.

Perhaps the mask will be released in packs? That's what I'm suspecting. Get people to buy the packs to get the helmet and complete the set. Seems like a good marketing strategy.

Because 90% of chest pieces in the game has darn hoods. I want to see my character's head. What's the point of the barber shop if I won't be able to?

I think we should be greatful they actually add it.

And Alec, didnt I say the other day that This set was the valient jedi minus a diff chestpeice, hood up, and spikes in the gauntlets? :) I was right.

• 3 months later...
I would love to have an extra toggle in our preferences "hood" which will either show or not show the hood on any hooded item. That way everyone has the option of how they want it to look on absolutely every hooded gear item. Really, I don't think it would be all that difficult to implement the code for that.