The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make an Early Access Cartel Market Pass

For those of us who are bummed that we missed the deadline for early access by only a few days, it would be really nice if we had an option to by an early access ticket from the Cartel Market. I posted a longer description of this on the Customer Service forum. Edited by FormerOrpheus
clarity

If actually almost feel like they should. Before I played 2.0, I'd be against, since it should be a preorder exclusive, but after playing 2.0, the game just feels bad if you're stuck at 50 with old content. As a PvPer you can't really progress your character anymore, only save up for 55, that is if you aren't already capped... If you are, well, have fun. It just feels like some sort of Limbo and I still have to look at all the Expansion advertises even though I have preordered the game(Though not early enough for Early Access due to their payment error)

Back when I bought new months for my sub the Expansion date weren't announced, so I couldn't really have seen this comming and planned around it by buying less time. Now I have 5 days where I pretty won't be playing, but I still have to pay for this downgraded experience.

If actually almost feel like they should. Before I played 2.0, I'd be against, since it should be a preorder exclusive, but after playing 2.0, the game just feels bad if you're stuck at 50 with old content. As a PvPer you can't really progress your character anymore, only save up for 55, that is if you aren't already capped... If you are, well, have fun. It just feels like some sort of Limbo and I still have to look at all the Expansion advertises even though I have preordered the game(Though not early enough for Early Access due to their payment error)

Back when I bought new months for my sub the Expansion date weren't announced, so I couldn't really have seen this comming and planned around it by buying less time. Now I have 5 days where I pretty won't be playing, but I still have to pay for this downgraded experience.

I think it pretty much qualifies for "poorly executed launch" - to follow in the tradition of the game. =P

I'm personally pretty unhappy with the fact that they've decided to open it "officially" on the 14th, a Sunday - so all of the people with jobs, that didn't get early access are kinda.... yeah.

Most other MMO's held their early access days during the week, with the actual launch being on a Friday or Saturday.

But as I said, Bioware has a tradition to uphold with this game - why do it the right way, when it can be done their way? :rolleyes: