The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Smuggler Adaptive gear resembling opening cutscene

Title says it all. I want to see I jacket and gear like the smuggler in the opening sequence. The Jacket especially is really awesome looking, yet the only thing that looks even close is Imperial only. Why not let the republic get a slick jacket from the market? I am more than a little tired of the pinkish collars and huge rims that make it look like you are living on Hoth.

Title says it all. I want to see I jacket and gear like the smuggler in the opening sequence. The Jacket especially is really awesome looking, yet the only thing that looks even close is Imperial only. Why not let the republic get a slick jacket from the market? I am more than a little tired of the pinkish collars and huge rims that make it look like you are living on Hoth.

That outfit is nice, I fully agree... My fav part is the western style hat, that is something Ill pay for the second its available. My Smuggler has on the Privateer set, which is nice but nothing as epic as the Duster/Hat combo. At least I have the 2 Black Nebula Blasters like in that mini-movie...