Regarding the new Commendation System in 2.0

AggiePunbot

I used the following commendation calculator to determine how many Classic and Planetary comms my toons can expect to receive upon the implementation of 2.0. This site appears to list a 'one time only storage cap of 100 planetary comms' upon the release date, but several of my toons can expect to have over 200 worth of comms stored. Will I be losing anything over the 100 storage cap on day one? Edited by AggiePunbot

I used the following commendation calculator to determine how many Classic and Planetary comms my toons can expect to receive upon the implementation of 2.0. This site appears to list a 'one time only storage cap of 100 planetary comms' upon the release date, but several of my toons can expect to have over 200 worth of comms stored. Will I be losing anything over the 100 storage cap on day one?

Well according to the calc I will get 431 Classic Coms where will the 331 coms go?

but several of my toons can expect to have over 200 worth of comms stored. Will I be losing anything over the 100 storage cap on day one?

Yes. That is why you should spend as many of them as possible before 2.0

Well according to the calc I will get 431 Classic Coms where will the 331 coms go?

OP is talking about planetary comms, not classic comms. Planetary comms have 'normal' cap at 50 and overflow cap at 100, Classic comms have 'normal' cap at 400 and overflow cap at 800, so you'll get all 431 comms, altough will be unable to earn any more of them untill you spend enough to go below 400

While I don't disagree that commendations needed to be streamlined, I still think taking away what people have earned is wrong. :(

Planet commendations were never something intended to be hoarded. They've given us advance notice so people have had time to spend them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.