Gotta Kill Fast III - Valor 100 Concealment Operative PvP [Video]

Campaigner

So you killed a bunch of sages, a watchman marauder that had no clue how to play, a few guardians who used soresu in smash spec (its the other stance lads, not soresu) and a bunch of snipers/gunslingers. Well done in killing classes that you are supposed kill. :rolleyes:. I like these staged videos that show how epic we are :D. Hop on TOFN, if you are not there, we can give you a run for your money. Hit my Shadow up if you are interested :cool:

So you killed a bunch of sages, a watchman marauder that had no clue how to play, a few guardians who used soresu in smash spec (its the other stance lads, not soresu) and a bunch of snipers/gunslingers. Well done in killing classes that you are supposed kill. :rolleyes:. I like these staged videos that show how epic we are :D. Hop on TOFN, if you are not there, we can give you a run for your money. Hit my Shadow up if you are interested :cool:

He killed some melee, and some ranged turrets.

What other class types are there?

Dude you're so bad just shut up

Don't worry guys, I'm with I'risa on ToFN and trust me, he isn't the guy who's gonna "give you a run for your money".

Edited by Markisha

I liked the gameplay and fast kills but there is something I noticed, why do you overlap your acid blade on Hidden Strike and on Backstab? By using shiv and explosive probe, then backstab, your acid blade ticks longer and thus you get more damage.

Just a thought, but sweet gameplay nonetheless.:D

Come roll on POT5 and challenge him. It doesn't work the other way, scrub.

I liked the gameplay and fast kills but there is something I noticed, why do you overlap your acid blade on Hidden Strike and on Backstab? By using shiv and explosive probe, then backstab, your acid blade ticks longer and thus you get more damage.

True but most people when they find theirselves knocked down and with their 40% hp missing they tend to panic and blow all their defensive cooldowns.

If they don't then they are experienced players so they will give you a hard fight no matter what rotation you pick. :D

On topic:

Great numbers over there mate.

Keep it up. The unsubing must flow! :D

Edited by Fearine

Dude you're so bad just shut up

Don't worry guys, I'm with I'risa on ToFN and trust me, he isn't the guy who's gonna "give you a run for your money".

Thanks bro, I love you too. Aren't you supposed to be getting some taunts from Powertech Expulse to win a duel? :rolleyes: I love you bye bye :)

*Crysis voice*

maximum burst.

I've been playing the wrong class, maybe the entire game. Nonstop 5k hits.

That doesn't happen until your fully geared though, believe me. My operative is nearly full WH with some crappy blue augments and I barely manage 4k on Sorc/Sage.

"Traunus is back once again, here to deliver the acid-coated shanks of Imperial justice!"

oh good you are back. come to take my reputation down a notch or two? I miss you.... come play with me again.

are you staying knives? or going to go healing again?

I need a knifey rival!!!!

Edited by AngelofCain

Yes, using Acid Blade back to back (by waiting for the HS dot to finish first) is usually preferable.

However, when I know the target is going to stun/mez/run from/etc. me as soon as they get up from my opener I'd might as well just use Backstab ASAP (beforehand) because by the time I get back to the target it will probably be ready for use once again.

The sniper fight as 1:13 is a good example of this.

*Crysis voice*

maximum burst.

^Also, this.

Nice....

What's most impressive is the damage that other players are doing against you....they're not. You're getting hit for less than 3K by the hardest hitting classes in the game. Meaning, you are either being guarded (which you're not) or you significantly out-gear the players that you're killing (which you do).

Watch the video again, look at the damage he takes. Look for the crits. No one hits him as hard as he hits them, ever. Look at 3:43, he takes a hit for 2920 dmg. That is the hardest hit that he takes. In the entire 7:21 video he only gets hit 4 times over 2K and manages pop off hits for over 4.5K like it's his job. He even caps off someone with a 6800 hit. That's gear, period.

Nice gear...lots of luck being paired up against people in recruit gear...or worse, much worse.

Edited by Ossos

Watch the video again, look at the damage he takes. Look for the crits. No one hits him as hard as he hits them, ever. Look at 3:43, he takes a hit for 2920 dmg. That is the hardest hit that he takes. In the entire 7:21 video he only gets hit 4 times over 2K and manages pop off hits for over 4.5K like it's his job.

Avoiding damage while bursting targets is kind of the whole point when you're a solo stealther. Why facetank damage when you can utilize stuns, defensives, etc. to avoid it? It's not like I have a pocket healer following me around.

But since your critique is centered on me not taking over "2920 dmg," it will please you to know that from my brief look at the short video I took hits for 4304 and 4973 at 4:03 and 5:14 respectively.