When do we get new, additional companions, classes?

stevekool

They have mentioned new companions, to paraphrase: we might get them later on in Rise, they will require some questing like HK51 though probably not as difficult along with no plans right now for any new classes.

I would love a new class or two myself, an imperial trooper and an SIS agent class would be awesome.

Edited by Khayleth

Does anyone know when we will get more companions or new classes to choose from? Pretty disappointed to read the expansion won't have either.

At the moment they wont have any new classes. They have no plans for them. Which is very disappointing.

No idea about new companios but if HK-51 is anything to go by... :-s

I doubt we will get new classes per se. I just don't see bioware/eaware spending resources on things a lot of people just skip through. As I see it if they do add new classes it will only be new advanced classes and not along the lines of say trooper or IA with a whole new story. That's my 2cents I could be wrong.

They need to make hk part of the crew before adding another. Currently he stands there like a bit of hardboard in all convs, does nothing in companion group cutscenes/missions and the only way to get affection with him is to throw gifts at him. Edited by Shingara