Thanks Alot....

LastWizard

Prolly gonna catch chit about this but just a joke...

I gotta feelin a KFC or Popeye somewhere just ran outta chicken and hot sauce.

Chicken was involved, the robbery of a vcr may have been involved as well, but i'm not gonna say anything...

Black Guy Stuff = Grabbin some fried chicken, with a grape Fanta, and seedless watermelon for desert, served by a white girl that asks for your number.

I got fried chicken yesterday, I had grape soda of course, then decided to have watermelon and white girl pie. Damn it tasted good.....

But we're getting off topic here, point is, I did some black guy things for a few hours and the thread got deleted, I'm pretty sure my god was gonna destroy couriers god, he wasn't ready for dem hands.

I got fried chicken yesterday, I had grape soda of course, then decided to have watermelon and white girl pie. Damn it tasted good.....

But we're getting off topic here, point is, I did some black guy things for a few hours and the thread got deleted, I'm pretty sure my god was gonna destroy couriers god, he wasn't ready for dem hands.

Pretty sure thecourrier said he would take on all of US at once in outlaws den tomorrow high noon after church. On a different note. Andressa or however you spell it. Whoever chika'boom and blacktalon are from HS nice job got in a few lowbies with em last night and OMG they called Inc perfectly! Making improvements.

Pretty sure thecourrier said he would take on all of US at once in outlaws den tomorrow high noon after church. On a different note. Andressa or however you spell it. Whoever chika'boom and blacktalon are from HS nice job got in a few lowbies with em last night and OMG they called Inc perfectly! Making improvements.

Probably praying that we all get smited so we don't show up. Should be interesting.