What does 2.0 mean for us?

trentman

What exactly will change for us in 2.0, I've heard that we get buffed and I've heard we get nerfed so I'm not sure what to believe. Anyone on the pts have any details?

PVE: Sentinels will remain the best melee choice. They will still put out the most damage for a melee and have the best group buffs.

PvP: Sentinels will still be pretty good as a pvp dps. However, you will absolutely get destroyed by snipers. The gap between snipers and sentinels is even larger, do to utility buffs for MM snipers in particular. Any other class, you will be good against, especially powertechs now.

Bottom Line: You will still be awesome for pve, and good for pvp. Sentinels are in a good place for 2.0.

Edited by bbare

What exactly will change for us in 2.0, I've heard that we get buffed and I've heard we get nerfed so I'm not sure what to believe. Anyone on the pts have any details?

The combat skilltree will destroy in PvE. There is a new talent which gives 45% chance to reset the cooldown of precision slash on ataru strike.

The combat skilltree will destroy in PvE. There is a new talent which gives 45% chance to reset the cooldown of precision slash on ataru strike.

... which can only happen every 20 seconds brining it in line with the cooldown for precision slash. So usually you get 2 precision slashes right behind each other, leaving you out of options and out of force for the second one as the zen force reduction buff got nerved.

... which can only happen every 20 seconds brining it in line with the cooldown for precision slash. So usually you get 2 precision slashes right behind each other, leaving you out of options and out of force for the second one as the zen force reduction buff got nerved.

when you say destroy, is that destroy in a good way im hoping?