Looking for a good MIN/MAX gear guide for a marauder

xLaXeRo

I have been trying to find a good gear guide for a marauder but cant find on. let me know if you have one thanks -LaXeRo

Min/Max will change pretty soon because of 2.0, and my best guesses would be something like this (From a Pve perspective):

1. Accuracy should be 100% melee. Possibly higher for carnage builds.

2. No crit, No alacrity.

3. Everything else should be power and surge.

4. Strength Augments seem to be ever so slightly better over power augments.

Edited by bbare

Depending on which spec you are playing some critical rating is valuable. For more information see my signature line.

My experience on the PTS with the marauder was limited to before they buffed crit a bit, so it may be the case now that critical rating is at least mildly stacked.

However, my powertech showed obvious dps losses as I increased critical rating from 0, so I assume marauders would suffer a similar fate, because powertechs rely on crits as much as marauders.

Edited by bbare

My experience on the PTS was limited to before they buffed crit a bit, so it may be the case now that critical rating is at least mildly stacked.

Sorry, I should have read your preface more carefully. Based on PTS it seems like critical and alacrity will not be preferred in 2.0. Personally, I remain optimistic that BW will change this before 2.0 goes live.

My suggestion is definitely true for live. We'll see what happens on Tuesday :)

Sorry, I should have read your preface more carefully. Based on PTS it seems like critical and alacrity will not be preferred in 2.0. Personally, I remain optimistic that BW will change this before 2.0 goes live.

My suggestion is definitely true for live. We'll see what happens on Tuesday :)

I hate smash, but I feel like we have no choice but to switch to that spec because of the crit nerfs. Hopefully they will change their crit plans for 2.0.

I hate smash, but I feel like we have no choice but to switch to that spec because of the crit nerfs. Hopefully they will change their crit plans for 2.0.

For pvp, rage seems like it still will be the best option. However, rage still isn't a good choice for endgame pve content.