Experienced PVE player looking for Guild - Jedi Covenant

Steamer

Hey folks,

I'm an experienced Republic PVE raider (subscription player) looking for a home on the Jedi Covenant server. My main is a a fairly well-geared Combat spec Sentinel (mix of Campaign/Dread Guard), and I have 3 other toons at various stages of post-50 progression (dps Commando, Scoundrel heals and Shadow tank). I'm also a bit of a crafter, having each profession maxed across a stable of alts, with a lot of upgrade work done for the pre-50 levels and some post-50 options as well.

Ideally, I'm looking for a progression minded guild who can enjoy the game as well as be good at it. I do have real life commitments (who doesn't?) but I always try my best to make scheduled raids that I sign up for, or notify the guild if I cannot attend. My current guild has seen some key departures lately, and as a result, end-game play has dried up. I'd like to find a home before 2.0 drops, and with early access coming up soon, the clock is ticking.

If any active PVE guilds have any current openings, or just need a fill-in guy for ad-hoc Ops, fire an in-game message to Decklen.

Cheers!

Hello,

Please feel free to check out Republic Champions/Legion Of Champions. We are small, all adult guild that encourages its members to particitate in whatever aspects of the game they enjoy most in laid back and friendly atmosphere. If you would like to join us or for more info on us please check out our guild website at http://republicchampions.enjin.com/

If you are still looking, try Tranquility

We are a mature, LGBT-friendly guild. We have 2 ops groups, are 5/5 TFB HM and 3/4 EC NiM. We are a very active guild, with an operation of one sort or another going on every night. Contact myself or one of the officers in-game: Charlz, Aridian, Gobien, Tehito, BigBlockhead, Tyrien.

• 2 weeks later...
hey Steamer check out http://www.tranquilfury.enjin.com/ we are a progression minded guild with a website and a mumble server currently we are trying to get a second raid team but there are guildies on all hours of the day that like doing ops and FP and even PVP we are progression minded and on our website we do have raid times posted for sighn ups we also have a sith sister guild we are trying to build up if interested email mikey26h@yahoo.com and I can discus more about tranquil fury and what we are about