The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

<RED Error Text> Devs Please update on Status

EmoJihad

I've just recently re-subscribed to SWTOR after about a year of cancelling my subscription. I was interested in seeing if SWTOR would be turning a new leaf going into their first expansion. Once I was logged in I was instantly reminded of why I quit in the first place, and it was such a silly thing to quit over. The annoyance of the dreaded red error text scrolling in view of all the beautiful action taking place on the screen. I did some digging to see if there has been any DEV response to giving us the option to turn this off, and the last post I saw was back in March of 2012. The DEV stated there that it was being looked at, and a year later we still can't turn it off. I'm not looking for an instant fix but I would at least like some periodic update stating whether or not this is even on the radar for getting fixed or if its not deemed important enough to worry about.

I think over the years SWTOR can be as popular as WOW but I think a great effort has to be shown by the DEV team, don't ignore the little things. Listen to your community, and keep us informed. I know a lot of people that desperately want to see this game succeed because you have such a great IP with the Star Wars brand. Thanks.