The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

HK-51 armor look change

Glorthox

Isn't it about time for HK to get some different looking armor? I love to see him more awesome looking, considering he is suppose to be this killing machine. Or have an unlockable for him to holographically change his appearance.

Light steel blue war paint. Dark Steel red warpaint.

p.s. a bunch of companions still have 0. Like Sergant Rusk. While Khem has 14.

Yeh but we all hate rusk.... Whereas Khem Val is a ****** Deshade war mashine, who eats people, and is god damn hilarious when going about it.

Gotta love Khem Val :D

I would venture to guess that HK is one of the most popular companions around, it would be nice to have some sort of uniqueness to our assassin droid. I know when i team up with friends, it gets annoying if everybody has HK out and you can't really tell who's who.

Please add customizations like most of the other companions.

• 2 weeks later...

They should just take a look at all those skins for HK-47 on KotOR, that were available as mods, and make them available as alternative looks.

Loved the black droid look for HK-47 in KotOR.:p

Same goes for the other droid customizations. Only T7 has some nice ones (especially the CE customization is awesome!). The shipdroid customizations are more fun things than anything else.

But, I'd really like to see Forex with some other color patterns, so people can match him to the rest of their squad (I know I'm not the only one who gave all trooper companions the exact same moddable gear)

SCORPIO would probably look awesome in a matte black finish with reflective black lining. Or some blue hued metal with silver or chrome lining.

For HK, I figure a light gray next to his current dark gray would do well, as would a copper or gold variation.