Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Quickest way to solo farm light side points?

Screaming_Ziva

My Sage has 9,050 light side points and I'd really like to get her to 10,000. What's the easiest way to farm light side points solo (outside of Diplomacy)? Are there any low level heroics that give alignment gain?

Solo Essles.

I'm not sure since when but it's been a while. You can still get alignment gain from HMs but, for SMs, you only get alignment gain the first time through.

Well, you're wrong I'm afraid, I just ran my level 50 Sage through Ess Story and gained 250 light side points. It's probably my 20th time through story.

I would try again if I were you.

Edited by Elfa

Well, you're wrong I'm afraid, I just ran my level 50 Sage through Ess Story and gained 250 light side points. It's probably my 20th time through story.

Confirming. I also just finished running BH trough BT at least 3rd time, and still got points.

Thanks.

I was running Athiss and that was no longer giving me points. I went through Essels and it crashed on the last convo so I'll have to do it again. :( I wonder why some FPs give alignment and some done.

do diplomacy and grind your light side points

My Sage has 9,050 light side points and I'd really like to get her to 10,000. What's the easiest way to farm light side points solo (outside of Diplomacy)? Are there any low level heroics that give alignment gain?

Thanks for reading.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.