Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Character Customization Upgrades

Saito_Hiraga

Im glad to see new things coming lately to the game each update, new gear, new vendors, new mecanics, but I think you are missing something really important for the people who play this games and of course is that we love to have our character look unique, we love to give our characters that personal style that no one else can have and I dont only mean to clothes, its about appearance too.

I read a few days ago that you will add a barber shop that lets you change your character appearance and I was like a little kid on christmas yelling of joy all over my room (but thats another story lol). I was thinking on how cool it would be since you are going to add a new tool for customization, adding more options for people to choose from while using it.

Some upgrades could be:

-NEW HAIRSTYLES:

A nice add to start could be to include more hairstyles to choose from, and I mean adding new ones not only placing a pony tail, ornament, donut, etc. on an already existing style, I would be happier if the new hairstyles can be more simple and realistic than exotic and exagerated (I know that we see lots of exotic hairstyles on starwars but some people prefer just to have that normal disheveled hair we normaly have [yeah I know male hairstyles 2 & 3 look the way I describe this but we cant simple have the same damn style on all our toons D: we need more options])

-HEIGHT AND WEIGHT BARS INSTEAD OF BODY TYPE

Separating the Body Type configuration into a height bar and a weight bar and change the option picker bar to a slide bar can help people to adjust both of them more freely.

-FEMALE CHEST SIZE

Adding a chest size option with a slidebar to female characters.

-VOICE PITCH ADJUSTMENT

Adding the posibility to adjust the voice pitch so you feel like your character has a unique voice, it would give our characters a really really unique touch, a button to test voice with some dialog samples may also help people to hear how will you sound in game while adjusting this.

-RGB HAIR COLOR SELECTOR

I think that adding a color selector instead of just some preset options to change the hair color can make some people happy (of course if you do this dont add a brightness adjustment too unless you want everyone blinded with the rainbow madness on your head lol)

If I get to think of more I'll edit to add them. You can also suggest some people and of course dont forget to vote the thread if you liked it so Bioware can read it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.