Cartel Market Certificates

gdensmore

Go to the fleet, and there is actually a vendor area where all the Cartel stuff is located. I forget how to find it on the map, but if you walk around, you'll see one of those storefronts with very big, yellow Cartel Market logo hologram signs, and inside there's a Hutt.

I've tried to use them and can't dont know what I'm doing wrong.

Each item that takes them will list the amount of certificates, amount of credit and the rep level needed to purchase the item.

• 8 months later...
the cartel market stuff is now on a separate level, look at the elevators on the map, one of them is labeled something like cartel bazaar

The cartel bazaar is at the north elevator in republic fleet, and south elevator in the imperial fleet (since the fleets are mirror images of one another)

And no, I don't consider these items useless. They are eye-candy for sure, but some people like that. I thank Bioware for putting some of that stuff that would otherwise not be available anymore into there. (Even if it is a money-grabbing exercise. It would be even bigger money-grabbing to not have the certificates and make opening packs the only way to get said items)

• 8 months later...
The cartel bazaar is at the north elevator in republic fleet, and south elevator in the imperial fleet (since the fleets are mirror images of one another)

And no, I don't consider these items useless. They are eye-candy for sure, but some people like that. I thank Bioware for putting some of that stuff that would otherwise not be available anymore into there. (Even if it is a money-grabbing exercise. It would be even bigger money-grabbing to not have the certificates and make opening packs the only way to get said items)

Fleet Cartel Market Certificate Vendor where are they. I am looking for the personnel agent? Pease Help.