Bastion/Harbinger

wikd

After much discussion as a guild, <Core> has decided to roll on Bastion.

This decision has come after liasing with other guilds in regards to Rated warzones and assessing the potential pros/cons for each server.

I completely understand other guilds decisions to transfer to the PVE server as the increased population of pvers in our primetime would definitely be a plus for anyone wishing to do pve content.

I apologise for misleading in my previous posts and potentially splitting APAC PVPers but it actually does look like Bastion has a stronger pvp scene as far as rateds go.

If PVP is what people want to do, head to Bastion. Currently there are the Elite, Synergy and once transfers hit Core also. That is 3 competitive teams from our timezone, let alone the other halfdozen RWZ teams queuing in US primetime.

Will be sending imp toons to Harbinger in the case of anything happening but for the meantime Bastion it is!

After much discussion as a guild, <Core> has decided to roll on Bastion.

This decision has come after liasing with other guilds in regards to Rated warzones and assessing the potential pros/cons for each server.

I completely understand other guilds decisions to transfer to the PVE server as the increased population of pvers in our primetime would definitely be a plus for anyone wishing to do pve content.

I apologise for misleading in my previous posts and potentially splitting APAC PVPers but it actually does look like Bastion has a stronger pvp scene as far as rateds go.

If PVP is what people want to do, head to Bastion. Currently there are the Elite, Synergy and once transfers hit Core also. That is 3 competitive teams from our timezone, let alone the other halfdozen RWZ teams queuing in US primetime.

Will be sending imp toons to Harbinger in the case of anything happening but for the meantime Bastion it is!

is it just me or does it seem like we are having the first ever SWTOR Server draft

Hey man, good to see you decided to come join us after all. :)

To all the other Bastionite's, <Core> is pretty much the team to beat from APAC atm. While the Elite guys are still working on alot of things and learning team cohesion, <Core> have been doing this for a long time, with a larger player base, and will definately bring a challenge and stiff competition to the server.

Looking forward to the ranked games!

Hey man, good to see you decided to come join us after all. :)

To all the other Bastionite's, <Core> is pretty much the team to beat from APAC atm. While the Elite guys are still working on alot of things and learning team cohesion, <Core> have been doing this for a long time, with a larger player base, and will definately bring a challenge and stiff competition to the server.

Looking forward to the ranked games!

Pretty much this ^^

Midian was the best team when every guild was active but a lot of their A team players left and Core was the clear 2nd best team and now are the top Aussie rated team.

the Hierarchy was pretty much

Midian, clear 1

Core, Clear 2 (Now the best)

Offline, Clear 3 (disbanded)

Elite

There are a couple other guilds from what i know that play rated still

Boss and Ewokopalypse

hope they come to Bastion as well.

I hope Median do come over as well

Edited by Stavroz

The "strongest" game probably occur between 9 PST to 1 PST give or take an hour... after that at some of the "Aussie times"... games often go from 1PST to 5PST? These sometimes become mix teams of anyone on pub pr imp who does ranked blending into a team.

I know personally thursday we (synergy) queued from 8 PST to 2 PST, took an hour or so break, and then queued with a mix team (some synergy, some dp, crescendo, and someone from insert guild name (yes a straight pve guld)), against The Elite for 3? or 4? games, and then fought a random MVP/SB/Imp mix team at 5 am or something?

Regardless, welcome to the aussie players/teams. You will definately find a lot of players here are queueing at times which are aussie primetime (we have a few aussie players in our guild who queue a fair amount).