The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestion

Stoicraven

Why not make all moddable and purple gear that drops in Flashpoints and HMFPs bound to legacy or something? Why do they have to be bound on pickup? I understand if bioware doesn't want the GTN flooded with this or any one person or entity to be controlling it but at the same time, imo the advantages to opening this up to BOL or even BOE far outweigh having them BOP. Edited by Stoicraven

You do know that Armoring, Mods, Enhancements, Barrels and Hilts can all be moved across your legacy, even if they're BoP? You just put them in moddable legacy gear and mail them over.

Now, if you're talking about the shells of the armor, because you want the look on another toon, that's another story.

You do know that Armoring, Mods, Enhancements, Barrels and Hilts can all be moved across your legacy, even if they're BoP? You just put them in moddable legacy gear and mail them over.

Now, if you're talking about the shells of the armor, because you want the look on another toon, that's another story.

you do realize this is a credit sink built into the game and does not have the intended purpose for several users including myself. I want certain looks for other alts of mine or the mods as well. I do not want to spend hundreds of thousands (that's just for the legacy gear alone) and then another couple hundred thousand to move the pieces in the gear which looks 1000% times better than legacy gear.

I want the stats and the look.......not just the freakin stats.

you do realize this is a credit sink built into the game and does not have the intended purpose for several users including myself. I want certain looks for other alts of mine or the mods as well. I do not want to spend hundreds of thousands (that's just for the legacy gear alone) and then another couple hundred thousand to move the pieces in the gear which looks 1000% times better than legacy gear.

I want the stats and the look.......not just the freakin stats.

Calm thyself. I was actually unsure if you knew of the legacy gear method. Some don't.