Australian Servers and keeping character names

Elarion

First thing I thought of when I saw that we will be getting our own servers in March was Great! Second was I hope I get to keep my character names if I transfer. I hope BW is aware of that as many of us got the names we wanted for our characters on the 1st day of Early Access and I'd hate for the Aussie release to have a similar Early Access for others whilst we are already here.

We can confirm that Star Wars: The Old Republic will be launching in Australia and New Zealand in the spring of 2012.

Right now we are targeting March 1st, but that could change as our number one priority is making sure that customers have a great service to play on.

For those of you who may have already imported the game, we will be investigating solutions to allow you to continue to play on a local server once they come online in March.

EDIT: As pointed out, southern hemisphere seasons are reversed! When we say 'Spring' you can substitute 'Q1/Q2 2012'. Apologies for that.

That was posted earlier.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.