What <APEX> has to offer on The Harbinger

NajaMahfouz

The reactions on these forums boggles the mind.

It really does.

Thanks, Mahfouz. There are some that will probably take you up on that offer. I think by-and-large most will stay with their own guilds though. Plus there are always timezone differences to consider when joining a US raid group. But still, the offer is appreciated (by some).

The only consolation of this NA merge is the small toxic communities that have developed will largely be diluted into the larger population that will ultimately be more diverse and more friendly to newer players.

I'm sure those who benefit more than I will have even more reasons and I wish them well.

Edited by PseudoScience

lol mahfouz your funny, if anyone wishes to see the app mahfouz put into our guild a week ago, send me a message for a link.

yes, please! I would LOVE to see the app MAHFOUZ submitted :) Considering I applied to put my ALTS in your guild, not my main. So please show me the app that MAHFOUZ submitted for Haterade. This confuses me, Mr Smarta** :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.