What about Character Transfers??

Graydon

Why is there no mention on the status of character transfers?

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. BW - Please STOP hiding and give us an update on this highly requested feature.

Why are any threads regarding this subject ignored by the Bioware team?????

Why is there no mention on the status of character transfers?

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. BW - Please STOP hiding and give us an update on this highly requested feature.

Why are any threads regarding this subject ignored by the Bioware team?????

I understand its a feature not so easily implemented but we should at least get some response on this like an ETA or at least plans on this.

The threads about character transfers are over there, there and over there It is good that you started a new one because I don't think that BioWare knows that people want these.

You mean like http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=489702 ?

Created in June 2012.

Don't you think it would be easier for BW to is actually address the community rather than spending more effort dodging and ignoring these threads for almost a year?????

Edited by Graydon

I have a guildmate who has a character on a different server. He desperately wants to move his character to The Ebon Hawk to be in our guild. So many people are willing to pay for character transfers and Cathar but it seems our time tables are not EA/BW's time tables. We may see it late summer/early fall, the way EA/BW is going. (And yes I know BW said an announcement will be made after ROTHC is launched but I think that's what they'll announce lol)