Gatling assault weapon

Glorthox

I would love to see a gatling style assault weapon for troopers. A barrel that starts spinning when its off your shoulder and spins when it is fired. Also would like to have the sound effect that was used in the alderaan cinematic. This would be sick! Edited by Glorthox

I would love to see a gatling style assault weapon for troopers. A barrel that starts spinning when its off your shoulder and spins when it is fired. Also would like to have the sound effect that was used in the alderaan cinematic. This would be sick!

"Sick" is an understatement... I would pay big time for this type of weapon. :D

I would love to see a gatling style assault weapon for troopers. A barrel that starts spinning when its off your shoulder and spins when it is fired. Also would like to have the sound effect that was used in the alderaan cinematic. This would be sick!

It would be better if they add the terminator 2 sound effects from the plasma gattling gun.

Also would like to see on the gatling gun an actual flame coming out of the barrels similar to what a mini gun looks like. Honestly I think people would pay big time to have one.

The flame is a byproduct of the burning gunpowder and gases, seeing as we are shooting beams of energy the flames wouldn't make much sense.

The flame is a byproduct of the burning gunpowder and gases, seeing as we are shooting beams of energy the flames wouldn't make much sense.

I understand that, I just like flashy. If the gatling assault cannon shot faster than all the others at full auto, then it would make up for the flash IMO. I thought a gatling assault cannon should look and operate just like a mini gun in some aspects. You know, a true automatic. I watch the alderaan cinematic a bunch and when I see the trooper with the assault cannon shoot, and it almost seems like it is almost a straight beam because it is shooting so fast.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.