The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Black Sun Armor

The Cartel Market has offered Sand People outfits, Gamorrean Axes, Dancer apparel, and other various sets of armor that are not affiliated with the Republic or Imperial faction. Considering how these Cartel Packs have a theme of being delivered in less than legal terms (Crime Lord, Black Market, Space Pirate, etc...) , perhaps then we can offer another organization's armor for adaptive use.

Of all the Custom gear in the game I've yet to find any vendor, schematic, or Bind on Pickup item that resembles the Black Sun's armor. This can appeal mainly to most Bounty Hunters and Smugglers. The only armor in-game currently that even retains the Black Sun insignia is Skadge's default armor items.

http://www.oldrepublic.net/content/attachments/383d1321361051-houk.jpg/

The art assets already exist. They just need to be converted to adaptive armor. Fairly simple new content for not much labor.

The Cartel Market has offered Sand People outfits, Gamorrean Axes, Dancer apparel, and other various sets of armor that are not affiliated with the Republic or Imperial faction. Considering how these Cartel Packs have a theme of being delivered in less than legal terms (Crime Lord, Black Market, Space Pirate, etc...) , perhaps then we can offer another organization's armor for adaptive use.

Of all the Custom gear in the game I've yet to find any vendor, schematic, or Bind on Pickup item that resembles the Black Sun's armor. This can appeal mainly to most Bounty Hunters and Smugglers. The only armor in-game currently that even retains the Black Sun insignia is Skadge's default armor items.

http://www.oldrepublic.net/content/attachments/383d1321361051-houk.jpg/

The art assets already exist. They just need to be converted to adaptive armor. Fairly simple new content for not much labor.

yes this is definetly a possiblility not sure if i would use it but it is an interesting idea.

• 6 months later...