The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Color crystals

mlrsa

As a big fan of the kotor series I would really like to see two color crystals introduced into this game. I know its a minor thing but I miss my Viridian and Silver Color Crystals. Should be a simple matter heck I dont even care if they are cartel coin only crystals just add the colors with the same stats as the others. Thank

As a big fan of the kotor series I would really like to see two color crystals introduced into this game. I know its a minor thing but I miss my Viridian and Silver Color Crystals. Should be a simple matter heck I dont even care if they are cartel coin only crystals just add the colors with the same stats as the others. Thank

There is already a choice for a few green lightsabers of differing shades, as well as Blue and Cyan. Maybe you might like one of those, as I'm sure one of the green ones is pretty close to Viridian.

As for silver, its already in the game as a white crystal (but looks exactly like the silver one you are thinking of from KotOR 2) and comes from the Cartel Market Paks (not sure which one). I spent 1.8 million credits to acquire one from the GTN.

Their is 2 versions of the "like" silver crystal. The white is white. The glow produces a sliver like glow but its white. Now the white black crystal is closer to the silver blade. Its white center black glove with the glow it produces a silver blade but its not a real gray/silver color.