Crystal stat in 2.0

skomerko

Hi! Is is still worth going for crit in 2.0? Or maybe i should swap my crystals to power ones? :rak_02:

Honestly your saber crystals should already be power. You should have more than enough crit from endgame gear. Personally as soon as I hit 30-35% crit I started stacking power. It'll do more for you.

Honestly your saber crystals should already be power. You should have more than enough crit from endgame gear. Personally as soon as I hit 30-35% crit I started stacking power. It'll do more for you.

It doesn't really matter ir crystals are crit orif you have crit mods/enhancements instead of power ones.

With crit 'nerf' in 2.0 going for power is more important.

Even in 2.0 your overall damage will be 5-10% better in optimized build in regards to crit than in full power build. Unless you intend to go Focus, then difference is really small.

Edited by Elear

It doesn't really matter ir crystals are crit orif you have crit mods/enhancements instead of power ones.

Even in 2.0 your overall damage will be 5-10% better in optimized build in regards to crit than in full power build. Unless you intend to go Focus, then difference is really small.

I thought crit was getting nerfed in 2.0? On top of that I'm pretty sure anything over 35% has huge diminishing returns.

I thought crit was getting nerfed in 2.0? On top of that I'm pretty sure anything over 35% has huge diminishing returns.

Way benefit is calculated was changed a bit, to force players to still increase amount of crit they have on gear. Because base damage of skills wasn't changed by that much, it does make power much stronger stat. But still, that doesn't mean crit is worthless, it's still good idea to get it when diminishing returns are still very mild. Seems like 300-600 rating in 2.0 will be optimal(not sure to how much crit it translates exactly), but I'll look into this more after launch. Altough if you wish, you can still stack all power. It won't be minmaxed build, but it'll still be close to top.