The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Nostalgia Packs & Other Suggestions

SukaShen

So I'm just going to dump a bunch of suggestions I have for the Cartel Market here.

I'd like to be able to purchase (or get for free ;)):

• the ability to change a legacy's name/title.

• the ability to unlock pre-existing unique class cosmetics and scars for humans (such as putting a bounty hunter face tattoo on your Jedi, etc.)--this really should be included in the human racial unlock.

• the ability to unlock pre-existing cyborg customizations for other races (so we can make a Sith Pureblood cyborg, etc.)

• the ability to unlock pre-existing human facial hair customizations for cyborgs, Miraluka, etc.

• more feminine, but less sexualized gear for female characters (something other than a bikini with drapery).

• more nostalgia armor: Visas Marr's armor (please), Mission Vao's headgear for Twi'Lekks, Bastila's armor, Mandalore's helm, etc.

• Nostalgia packs that only feature items celebrating the original KOTOR games--such as Malak's armor, Carth's jacket, and other cosmetic & nostalgic items from the original games--I'm a sucker for those games.

• the ability to name pets

• a one time purchase force sensitivity pack allowing you to apply unique force sensitive emotes and 1-2 minor force ablities to non-jedi and non-sith characters.

• more cosmetic ship customizations, so that players can make the interior of their ship feel more like home (adding art, holo-statues, droids, mounted heads, throw pillows, whatever.)