Cartel Market Certificates

VenomoSith

Yep, you are getting all of the luck. Tonight's crate netted me 6 certificates and 6 jawa junk (that is 2 drops of 3). My last crate was almost exactly the same. Now the green one I usually get 2+ stacks a crate, blue, a little over 1 stack. I had been thinking they nerfed the drop rate on the junk, but it sounds like you are just getting it all :p

Now if only I actually gave a crap about crafting, all those mats would be awesome!! My foray into crafting was very brief. I can almost see how so many crafters and mat barons turn into the skeevy little credit grubbing POS's they are after having done it a few weeks. It's literally about as enjoyable as taking a brick and repeatedly smashing it into your testes. At this point I only bother crafting all the Invasion force stuff because it's good for conquest points. But I digress...

One of these days I'll screenshot my cargo hold after one of my Hypercrate splurges so people can see what kind of drop rates I typically get.

Well, since we are necroing.

Probably obvious but I'll ask anyway. Say I bought Revan's mask from that contraband vender. I wouldn't get any duplicates of the mask available for any other characters right? I would have to repurchase it again for 10 Cartel Certificates and the credit cost per toon?

Probably obvious but I'll ask anyway. Say I bought Revan's mask from that contraband vender. I wouldn't get any duplicates of the mask available for any other characters right? I would have to repurchase it again for 10 Cartel Certificates and the credit cost per toon?

You can unlock the one you bought with the certs through collections; then your other toons will be able to claim it from collections. I did that with the meditation chair and command throne.

Are we to assume you have the other pieces belonging to Revan's armor set? The gloves, the lower and upper robe, plus the belt?

If you do, then yes, it should unlock in Collections. If you ONLY have the mask however, forget it -- you need the FULL set equipped.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Are we to assume you have the other pieces belonging to Revan's armor set? The gloves, the lower and upper robe, plus the belt?

If you do, then yes, it should unlock in Collections. If you ONLY have the mask however, forget it -- you need the FULL set equipped.

Yeah I figured. Course, on my server, his gloves and his sash cost as much as a his mask per piece. Oh well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.