The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lightsabers and crystals

avegera

Right so far I'm abut new to the cartel market and I was wondering what pack can I buy that come with a single bladed lightsaber and as we'll as how do I get a normal just purple lightsaber crystal for my lightsaber? Do I find one on a random planet or can I craft one? Please answer

Not sure about cartel coins packs, but you can buy cyan-purple on GTN, and there is a posibility of getting a crystal with Ops missions (world bosses for example) it might be in a weapon though.

Also, you can craft level 45/50 lightsabers with Artifice, these come with a purple mod or two, but a rubbish crystal which you would have to replace, the latest Cartel coins pack might have a chance at giving you a decent lightsaber (the overpowered one).

You can get a Derelict-Purple Color Crystal or a Black-White Color Crystal in the Regulators and Enforcer’s Contraband Cartel packs. The purple ones that the sith have are from Empire Columi lightsabers. You either gamble with real money, save up credits and buy one or you create an empire toon and level it to 50 and play hardmode flashpoints. Now with the new update coming out I do not know what will come of the purple and cyan crystals currently in columi weapons.

You can get a Derelict-Purple Color Crystal or a Black-White Color Crystal in the Regulators and Enforcer’s Contraband Cartel packs. The purple ones that the sith have are from Empire Columi lightsabers. You either gamble with real money, save up credits and buy one or you create an empire toon and level it to 50 and play hardmode flashpoints. Now with the new update coming out I do not know what will come of the purple and cyan crystals currently in columi weapons.

I agree, it will be a shame if they don't allow us to keep those colors. Maybe they can let Artifice RE them to get the Schem? That would make my day, I would get all of them I can just to do that. Granted the only Character I have that uses that color is my Jugg.