For the Melees complaining about pvp

gofortheko

I agree we will have to wait and see at end game to know for sure, but right now pvp healing seems to be a joke. With every one having several interupts, stuns and knock backs your lucky to get off a couple channeled spells. Sure I am amazing if you ignore me while I heal my teammate but when some one is on my face it is game over. There is no chance of out healing any one who is out to kill you.

It does not look like it will get better, I will always have to channel heals. So this will always be a hhindrance

I have a Jedi Shadow Consular, and I've given up on PVP with him. My Gunslingin' Smuggler is a lot of fun, though.

I'm not calling for nerfs, though. I believe PVP needs to be more about teamwork. The Jedi/Sith characters have a role to fill. If you're doing 1 on 1 fights in PVP, then you're not doing it right anyway. Play as a team.

I would love to see more buffs available, perhaps not class specific necessarily. They should be diverse, this way when you get a team together for PVP, it's more about the individual skill sets each player brings to the table.