Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Money/Gear question

Cidanel

To start, I am very new to MMO's in general. I played EverQuest #1 way back in middle school/early high school, but never got beyond screwing around in level 20 or so. I picked up SWTOR about a month ago and have gotten to level 42 so far, expecting to hit 50 somewhat shortly. I have read most of the guides linked from this forum, but so far I have only really done class quests and jumped into PvP warzones quite a bit. I never gave a second thought to gear/credits. While I am having a blast, I am somewhat clueless on how to actually get better equipment as well as money. From reading some guides, I know my equipment is pretty bad right now, and I never seem to have more than 50k or so credits. I have also not touched crew skills at all, but there are some very detailed guides on that, so I think I know how to bring that up to speed.

Can any of you experienced guys give a new guy some pointers on how to catch up in terms of gear and money?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.