Improved sundering assault

Mungyun

Cant find any much on this yet but was wondering if getting that additional sunder affects direct threat for that attack? Anyone have info or knowledge of if it does? Just wanna know if i should spec it when i hit 50 or do now. I can see its benefits in a raid but for general fp's i dont really see an advantage unless it gives more threat

Cant find any much on this yet but was wondering if getting that additional sunder affects direct threat for that attack? Anyone have info or knowledge of if it does? Just wanna know if i should spec it when i hit 50 or do now. I can see its benefits in a raid but for general fp's i dont really see an advantage unless it gives more threat

i wouldn't get it early, especially since sundering assault isn't something you can tab spam like devastate used to be. there are just so many things that are more valuable while leveling. don't know if it produces more threat - and i doubt it - but if you're building on a single target anyway, threat shouldn't be an issue. personally i picked up the three points in decimate, then finished my immortal tree before putting the rest of my points in vengeance.

It would entirely depend on one of three scenarios:

If the threat is based on damage, no threat change with talent.

If it's based on the debuff application, it should double the threat.

If it's based on damage BUT the talent does some behind-the-scenes threat-per-damage monkeying, then it would work for an indeterminate amount.

I'd love to think number 2 is how it works, but it's likely 3 or 1.