Make Lightsaber Effects Purchasable from CM

AdamGe

Simple suggestion. I love that you are adding lightsaber effects to certain sabers found in cartel packs. The one problem for me, is that I hate the way all the hilts currently look, but I love the effects. I think it would be better for you to make all the saber effects purchasable from the CM, and usable on any saber in the game. Plus it would be fun to mix and match.

It should only affect the blade anyway, right? :rak_02:;)

Simple suggestion. I love that you are adding lightsaber effects to certain sabers found in cartel packs. The one problem for me, is that I hate the way all the hilts currently look, but I love the effects. I think it would be better for you to make all the saber effects purchasable from the CM, and usable on any saber in the game. Plus it would be fun to mix and match.

It should only affect the blade anyway, right? :rak_02:;)

TOTALLY AGREE! The Hilts are so ugly, I wont even get one.... I rather used the over-turned with no effects and a nicer looking hilt.

Make the effects part of the crystal instead, that can be used on any hilt that can take mods.

To make my point about the look, I paid 600k a piece for Black Nebula blasters, they look great even while holstered and worth the cost. If a light saber is going to cost that much or more, a nice hilt should be part of what you would expect from a rare/expensive item.

I wont even bother to get the Packs they come in, just too ugly to make the purchase worth it. Every time you have a cut scene, you want to enjoy how your toon looks, from his hat to his boots and everything in between.

Edited by Themanthatisi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.