The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Omg, why are the character transfer still not working..??

mathol

Why are the character transfer not working?!

I've been waiting to transfer mig one character from one server to the rest of my characters.. but i can't because that service don't work, and haven't worked in some time now, plz fix it bioware!

I see that you are in a similar situation as I am. The problem is that instead of releasing a full blown CTS they only allowed CTS to consolidate servers. I currently have 8 lvl 50 on 2 different servers. 4 on The Harbinger, & 4 on Prophecy of the Five. Granted being as one is PVP, and one is PVE, I did not expect to be able to consolidate them down to one server until a more fully rounded CTS is available, but I am similarly frustrated as I would like to be able to transfer all of my characters to one server, and the service did work for the Server Consolidation. I didn't expect to be waiting this long to get to be able to transfer my characters down to one server.

Frankly I don't see a need for it honestly. I mean there's really only 8 servers as it is per region why would you even need it? The object is to increase the population not decrease from existing servers. If people are dwindling on your specific server then there is something else that is causing the problem to happen and server transfers isn't going to fix the problem.

Man I wish they'd remove the character transfer section on the website, get into so many arguments a day with people who say the character transfers are available and just broken when the truth is they're not available yet. Even had a guy claiming to have been there from the beta and transferred several characters over at xmas. eugh

heres the need for it there are two pve east coast servers. jedi covenant and shadowlands. i have majority of my toons on shadowlands however one level 50 is on jedi covenant. i stepped away from the game last spring through the fall can came back before christmas. With the server consolidation do you think they were smart enought to consolidate my toons all to one east coast pve server? No they were not so yes i want my level 50 imp agent with his heroic moment orbital strike available to all my characters.

So the answer is yes its needed and there are two east coast pve servers

I'm still waiting on this also. Guild switched off of Jung Ma to get a more active community and better play experience for our members. I want my 50's brought over to PoT5...

I'll trade you. 3 of your character slots for three of mine?