The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Western Hat, as seen in the "Return" video from the game the Gunslinger wears

The western style hat as seen on the gunslinger in the “Return” video, the one that you see when the game first launches after first install. NEEDS to be offered in this game, either in a Cartel Pack or on its own.

The Medic one I seen on GTN , I think lvl 46 (orange) is lame with its huge side flaps... The one as seen in the video, allows the entire face to be seen.

It would be as desirable as the Black Nebula blaster he uses that are now in the game.

It can also be seen from the character selection screen if anyone wants to see it again. By the way, an AWESOME video too….

Link:

Edited by Themanthatisi

you can get similar hats but yes they cover mouth. However his epic duster jacket on the other hand needs to be added!

The entire outfit from that video is awesome.... The hat in the video also has his sunglasses on it, its really cool. The one I was referring to (Medic) on GTN does not cover the mouth, but the sides of his head. Looks like a Nun in a western hat. lol

Edited by Themanthatisi

The entire outfit from that video.... The hat in the video also has his sunglasses on it, its really cool. The one I was referring to (Medic) on GTN does not cover the mouth, but the sides of his head. Looks like a Nun in a western hat. lol

It's not a magical hat. You would need to secure it with a chinstrap or else it will fall off.

Reason a Normal Cowboy hat isnt made is hair. how will peoples hair work with that they would be bald on equip. thats why on all of our versions we have now is like a little head wrap.

Valid Point!

Maybe they can make the brim sit lower but anyone with long hair would not see the hair no matter what, I assume the graphics engine has a limitation showing a hat with hair under it...