The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Cartel ability

drenge

I remember playing Kotor 2 and during the boss fight Keria used a force ability and used three lightsabers with the force. I think this would be a cool ability to have for some jedi and sith. I suggest this for the cartel market because I think it is an ability that is too powerful for just everyone and that it would more likely be in the cartel market than everyone. So I think this would be a cool ability for the game.

Think before you post seriously what a stupid idea. The cartel market can NEVER i repeat NEVER give an in-game advantage such as this because it would go from being a side add-on for cosmetic effects to a requirement to compete with other players hence un-subs bla bla etc. So yeah NEVER going to happen

Yeh man. I am with you and I love the idea. Better yet, I think it should require Legendary rank of the future cartel market reputation shpment and cost 10 certificates! That way only few players will get it. I know I will.

i bet you'd just go to them, and put money directly in their pockets if you could you little lap-dog.

you shouldn't expect to pay more money for reasons to want to play this often-times repeatative, boring game. don't get me wrong, i love this game, just think the cartel market is a vapid opiate for the masses.

how many cool animations do you need? cause i need content and i need gear gimping pvp, and i need preference-based group finders

Edited by ubermouth