Server down time extended.....

nitthunt

Impressive..

Well i have seen worse when i played WoW back then at the beginning they actually took down my server which was doomhammer for 2 weeks since they were in the process of replacing their servers all in all it aint so bad if only for as few hours but they should extend double exp to monday if their servers remain offline all day though.

here..

wahhhhhh

directed at you not bioware. If you have to cry this much over a game...just wow.

Yeah actually I do have to ***** cause the fact of the matter is, some of us have to work during the day and can manage only some free time to enjoy a game that I pay for. Other may have nothing else to do and not have to worry about it...hence you it seems.

Thing is: for some people there is no compensation good enough. If you don't have much time to play the game, you're screwed when this happens.

But then again, if you don't have an over-inflated sense of entitlement, you realize that shoot happens in life, and you go and get another beer.

Oh wait, that's true, you're too young for beer.

Well, go and have some choccy, will you? Suppose to have anti-depressant properties.

As for you BW, shame on you for encouraging alcoholism and obesity

Yeah actually I do have to ***** cause the fact of the matter is, some of us have to work during the day and can manage only some free time to enjoy a game that I pay for. Other may have nothing else to do and not have to worry about it...hence you it seems.

you are literally losing CENTS out of an entire month. grow up.

And I do. In 7hrs I fly out to my ship for 3months. Sure as hell not crying about not being able to play...

soo more

WAAAaahhhhhh to you.

This will never be as bad as Lotro servers being down for 3 days for a 3 hours maintenance. Or their store being down for a week longer. Just be patient :D

So true. I've been playing MMORPGs since I got into Asheron's Call 1st beta and have played all them since for at least the 30 days you get with game purchase. If I've learned one thing since the very start it's be patient.

OH! And never play on patch day. Which I always ignore.

Figures they'd do something stupid on the timing for the next double xp weekend. I don't mind the downtime on the sub side but can't they do maintainacne on any other day but the start of double xp?? I think they should just add that time to the double xp we're missing out on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.