The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mask under hood redesign

Ri_Aminus

omg whats the point of having a mask if it doesnt work under the hood anymore?

the investigators robe bundle off the market for one

then theres the fact i bought the inquisitors mask to work under my revans robes because i cant afford 5mill for the mask itself only for this redesign to happen - if thats the case i want my money for the inquisitors legacy mask back :L :L :L

not a happy camper

omg whats the point of having a mask if it doesnt work under the hood anymore?

the investigators robe bundle off the market for one

then theres the fact i bought the inquisitors mask to work under my revans robes because i cant afford 5mill for the mask itself only for this redesign to happen - if thats the case i want my money for the inquisitors legacy mask back :L :L :L

not a happy camper

You can actually get Revans Mask in the Cartel shop in the Fleet, both Republic and Empire, but what annoys me on that is that it requires Champion lvl reputation and like 10 certificates, which you can only get through luck and chance in the enforcers packs and cant buy or sell them to other players. Not that I don't see anything wrong with that, its reasonable since Revan's a beast lol, but annoying that I have to jump so many hurdles to get it lol.

As for the mask under hood, I too had these issues. Its the same for any head piece actually. I assume its probably a bug that needs fixing, which is probably one of the things they are working on with the server maintenance.....I hope...

You can actually get Revans Mask in the Cartel shop in the Fleet, both Republic and Empire, but what annoys me on that is that it requires Champion lvl reputation and like 10 certificates, which you can only get through luck and chance in the enforcers packs and cant buy or sell them to other players. Not that I don't see anything wrong with that, its reasonable since Revan's a beast lol, but annoying that I have to jump so many hurdles to get it lol.

As for the mask under hood, I too had these issues. Its the same for any head piece actually. I assume its probably a bug that needs fixing, which is probably one of the things they are working on with the server maintenance.....I hope...

MY EYES! THEY BURN!

Seriously the blue is very hard to read.