1vs1

badkratos

I believe most folks are going 27/0/14 for 1v1 and node guarding. I've ran it, and - believe me - it's an awesome spec.

What I'd be curious to know (for those of you who have been on the PTS) is which Shadow spec you think will work best for 1v1 in 2.0. I'm leaning toward a full Kinetic Combat build because of Shadow Wrap and the changes to Kinetic Ward, along with the addition of Kinetic Bulwark.

Thoughts, anyone?

I would like to ask which build is the best designet to only this particular situation like 1vs1

somethink like

27/0/14

or

0/27/14

or maybe 5/5/31

I go with my own variation of the 0/27/14 spec. As of right now, there is no class in particular i fear facing in a 1v1 or even 1v2's if planned right.

I have tried many other specs, and tinkered with my own experiments, and all in stalker gear. I have found that the tank/utility hybrid spec is superior when it comes to survivability and node gaurding. Its just that the damage output slows down and tends to take to long to finish a good 1v1 before someone else gets involved. So it just depends on how you want your 1v1's. Quick and over with, or slow and intense

I believe most folks are going 27/0/14 for 1v1 and node guarding. I've ran it, and - believe me - it's an awesome spec.

What I'd be curious to know (for those of you who have been on the PTS) is which Shadow spec you think will work best for 1v1 in 2.0. I'm leaning toward a full Kinetic Combat build because of Shadow Wrap and the changes to Kinetic Ward, along with the addition of Kinetic Bulwark.

Thoughts, anyone?

im enjoying 27/19/0 personally,

defensive features of KC with all of the buffs to shadow strike with infil.

Never run out of force

force pull included

good 1v1 damage.