The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Regulator Title / Lesser Cartel Packs

I would suggest not putting unique items in the low end pack. The Regulator title appear to only drop in the Regulator pack, which means it is incredibly rare since Regulator packs do not offer good value / return, so not very many people open them.

Alternatively (or in addition to), please put the Regulator title (or future "mini-pack" titles) on the reputation vendor for Cartel Certificates.

Edited by DarthBuckets

• 5 months later...

A new shipment of packs just hit, and this is still in place, so I am re-iterating my suggestion to remove the unique chase items from the lower tier pack.

It creates a situation where players need to open many of the smaller inferior packs for a single chase item, which is very frustrating for players opening packs, and makes the item very very scarce in the player market. If the Contractor title was available in the Freelancer Pack, or available for Certificates, it would be much more enjoyable.

The Contractor pack serves its purpose of having a small, lower cost pack for leftover coins and for small purchases, and I do not see the need to include a unique chase title.

If you care that much, you can just buy the right packs. That's what I did for both Regulator and Contractor titles. It didn't take that many packs.

And I don't see why you think the smaller packs are worse? They have less items, but cost less so they are just as good value as any other pack.