The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[SHIPS] Ship Additions, Modifications. and Decorations!!!!

Step right up folks for the Ship addition suggestion thread. Bioware we know you have a "Secret Project" for space, and I swear I really hope it means NEW SHIPS and Ship options for an entirely new ship to fly..

What are some basic overall things we want to do with our ships? Personalization. We get to change our character, make our own choices on everything. But our ship...

1. Color Cartridges. What are these? For those of the beta days know the Color Cartridges were originally the color changing device for non lightsabers. They could be brought back as a ship part to let us choose and buy our own blaster colors for our ships for space missions and what not.

2. Global class/ship decor. What does every class ship want or need? Usable Kolto Tank, Clickable Open/Close door to our ships personal bedroom, Bed to click and be able to show we are sleeping in, since we dont have a sleeping emote, Holo-Vidlet us delete or organize our in-game Screenshots without having to leave the game, Companion Placement, Let us choose where our companion are located. All chairs in the ships clickable, Second bank object in our captains room clickable, Mod Station for Augments. Lighting effects dimmer switch, red lights, white lights.

3. Class-Ship Specific special decor. Medtation Rugs, Holocrons, etc. etc. etc.

4. Entire Ship changing options. I have always wanted to us the XS FREIGHTER and the PHANTOM for every one of my 9 characters. I love them so much. Bioware, You stated that the reason we cant is because of companion quest dialoug and companion placment etc. and class quests.

Step 1. Make it require you to have completed Chapter 3 of the Story

Step 2. Make us choose where to place our companions ont he ships.

Step 3. Relocate all companion story quests from affection to the conference room. reason why that intercom exists. bring them to us.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Magnusheart