Old Noob Looking for Group (Imperial)

Coyotezeye

So Im a 33 year old MMO NOOB. I normally play FPS Games (COD, BF, MOH, etc..) But have found myself hooked to this game. 2 Weeks after installing I am now a Paid Subscriber. Im a lvl 26 Sith Warrior Jugg. Im looking for a group that will teach me the ways of the dark side & MMOs.

I play Mon, Wed, Fri from ~ 8pm EST till 10pm EST. And on the weekends im on from 9am EST till 3pm EST +/-

Looking for a group that has members on around those times. I prefer a group that uses a voice over program (Vent, TS, Mumble). Im not looking for PVP.

Hi! I'd like to invite you to come check out <Anima et Morte> We are an Imperial guild on SWTOR's Jedi Covenant server. We are a friendly and helpful guild that caters to many different aspects of the game including progression OPS, PVP, datacron hunts, etc.

The majority of our core members are active most days of the week, both morning and evening; including officers. There is always someone available to run every aspect that SWTOR has to offer, from Leveling, Flash Points, PVP, to Hard Modes and Operations, or to answer questions about gearing up, or just about anything else. We are pretty laid back and don't mind teaching people the ropes. For some of us this is our fist MMO too (guilty look)

Currently we are looking for all classes, and levels and people who are a good fit for a mature guild that has a lot of fun. We do use Mumble.

If interested please feel free to browse our web site at Animaetmorte.guildportal.com or contact one of our Officers

Kiirlas, Zez, or Falenx or reply here on this thread so we may get in touch with you. Good Luck with your Guild search in any matter! :p

Edited by LorneSionn