The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Chairs, simple as that.

You have a chance to get a chair, and there can be different versions. Barstool, normal, and so on...

You can use this char wherever you are, and when used you sit down on it. You can spin it around so that you can align properly if you're in roleplay and so on.

I guess this would be a real cash cow. I know I'd buy packs to get every damn chair there was.

You can sit in chairs on the Smuggler's ship as well as your own ship in the cockpit area. I've seen this chair comment more than once and while I'd have no problem with being able to do it with any open seat I don't think it's that big a deal.

I think the game your looking for which allows you to do this is "The Sims." I couldn't care less about it in The Old Republic.

The game needs character name change / transfer services and other basics FIXED before worrying about being able to sit in a *********** chair.

You can sit in chairs on the Smuggler's ship as well as your own ship in the cockpit area. I've seen this chair comment more than once and while I'd have no problem with being able to do it with any open seat I don't think it's that big a deal.

I think the game your looking for which allows you to do this is "The Sims." I couldn't care less about it in The Old Republic.

The game needs character name change / transfer services and other basics FIXED before worrying about being able to sit in a *********** chair.

You're right. In fact it's probably best we close down this SUGGESTION BOX before anyone else gets any other crazy idea! Geez man, it is what it is. A suggestion, deal with it.