The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mandolorian Supply Pack 5th Post w/revisions and player input

Korbanth

For cartel market / in game additions: Black-Cyan crystals, Pure Green crystals (from beta) Reskin of the Tirsa, Korralius, and Dessler speeders. More lightsabers with visual effects. ______________Cartel Packs___________________Mandalorian Contraband Pack : contents: (Mandalorian Scythe : Aratech scythe with mandolorian decorations.) (Mandolorian War tank : Reskin of Avalanche heavy tank, with immunity to knockdowns while riding) Armor : Mandolorian Iron chestguard, Havoc Command chestguard (Reskin or Mando Iron chestguard, with Havoc symbol across front.) Chance for Black-Cyan (the ultimate drop in pack).

New mandolorian pistols, with laser sights on the model. New Assault cannon, with a steaming energy pulsar in the back of the model (preferably use Havoc's fist for the model) New Mandalorian Assault Carbine : (Blaster rifle w/ laser sight, Pulsing barrel.) Mandolorian Scout's Hunting Rifle: (Sniper rifle: reduces threat by a small amount when fired.

(Dread seeded taunlet/taun fawn/ taunta.) Fett's Legacy (Global boost, reduces cooldown of Rocket boost by 5 seconds and increases its duration by 5 seconds.) <----- effectively making Rocket Boost similar to a permanant mount.

(Dangerous Animal crate): drops Mini Terentek pet, Mini Zakkeg pet or Mini Gundark Pet.

Love the mando theme! I think having a basilisk war droid for a mount would be cool too (forgive me if basilisk is spelled wrong :p ) :rolleyes:

Would like to see some more heavy armor cloth gear tailored for mando's WITH some kind of bandolier and maybe a pistol strapped somewhere on it as well ya know tactical looking. Similar to the Lacqerous Mesh Chestguard & RD-13A Raiders Chestguard ( would be nice to have a cartel market one with maybe a mando insignia on the back or somewhere! you put that havoc squad insignia one on the pubs!).

OR half cloth half armor like REPUBLIC side Columi Supercommando/Columi Combat Techs Greaves.

Hehe, I just made a thread about the Basilisk war droid :D

/signed, especially for more large good looking speeders in the game!

Remove the relic, but /sign for everything else.

You've already used my ideas for the Aratech Nethian and the Balmorran Hand Cannon Grek, lets keep the ball rollin bioware!

Always questin, Darklordkane

-----------Ultratank-----------