The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dark side & Light side point

ammikan

Im a rebel in SWTOR and went dark side with my jedi fraction points and am Disappointed there was no buff or benefit to gaining the points to level V .

Is there going to be future content other then gear that is useless for reaching full fraction ?

Maybe a buff that has tears to give stats as you advance light or dark ?

Or a skill tree you can advance as light or dark side for rebel or imperial ?

I got lots of ideas so if you need some let me know lol !!!

Games with there cosmetic achievements are getting old lets get some achievement that take time to work for and really power you on the battle field !

P.S . The game is a little to constricted you got to remember most people that are playing mmo's on computers are adults .

Edited by ammikan

actually there is a "buff" that you get for getting your character to either LS V or to DS V. once you reach DS V you can get an ability called sacrifice companion which, knocks your companions life to like 10% to recover 40% of your life back.

For LS V you get an ability where you and your companion get a damage reduction, and damage increase buff for like 15s.

They are on either a 3 or 5 min cooldown if i remember correctly, and are bound to legacy so once you get there with any character the ability will be available to all of them. It's listed in the legacy panel of the abilities page