The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Darkside and Lightside themed Items.

Before you think about the eyeglow, think about it, what ruined them as cannon fodder was that they dropped in every single pack almost. Hear me out.

Firstly increase the duration of the eyeglows to 5 minutes, we can click them off any any time, so why not let them be worth the bagslot?!

Sith Datacron Heal item.

Jedi Datacron Heal item

Emote: Peaceful Meditiation Does Revan in the Foundry's Meditation with the glow

Emote: Corrupted Meditation Does the same pose with this glow in the SS below

edit SS broken. But its that black smoke glow with purple glowing eyes one

Ship pet Floating Holocron(sith/jedi versions) have a floating holocron follow and record our actions. doesn't need to record jack, but the immersion is there!

Edited by Magnusheart

/signed

I would also like to see ACTUAL pets, not the type of pets I could squish under my boot, but a full grown Tu'kata or something! Or even miniature pets, but they have been affectioned by Sith Sorcery. In lore((IDK if it's possible in THIS time period)), witches on Dathomir could transform beasts and creatures into monstrosities of the Dark Side. An example would be the Bull Rancor compared to all the other rancors in The Force Unleashed on Felucia. If you noticed, the Jedi-turned-Sith Zabrak controls the Bull Rancor, and it also has MANY signs of Sith Corruption.