Camera fix

Sharkvadar

So my buddy said he saw a post of someone saying how to fix camera on game, he said something about deleting a file. The issue where it wont allow you to keep camera max zoom out locked in. Pls help. Im a pvper and i need to be at a good distance from my char.

So my buddy said he saw a post of someone saying how to fix camera on game, he said something about deleting a file. The issue where it wont allow you to keep camera max zoom out locked in. Pls help. Im a pvper and i need to be at a good distance from my char.

I've looked up and down these forums as well as the web and I haven't found anything relating to a file edit for this fix.

This is a quality of life issue and I'm sure the developers will touch on it in upcoming patches.

I've looked up and down these forums as well as the web and I haven't found anything relating to a file edit for this fix.

This is a quality of life issue and I'm sure the developers will touch on it in upcoming patches.

No its not quality of life. It affects speed and accuracy of combat for melees. It is one of the reasons i canceled my pre-order.