Will Rise of the Hutt Cartel be the last major content update for swtor?

SwaggerJesus

Inactive dev team low player population

I think you might be new here but the dev team is certainly not inactive. For the last few weeks the devs have been responding a lot more and in much more relaxed ways. And player populations? Don't know if you have seen but most servers are quite stable.

OP, I don't know what server you play on (or when you play it) but the servers I play on almost always have a HEAVY population listing, especially in the evening hours between six and midnight. If you play after midnight, you get a STANDARD or LIGHT population regardless.

Now, the East Coast servers do always seem to have the latter two, but I've heard both here on the forums and in gen-chat in-game that's because East Coast players don't bother selecting an East Coast server, wanting to be where there's a heavy population (presumably so they don't have to wait forty-plus minutes for a PVP queue to pop).

Can't speak for the dev teams. But I think you're also forgetting that, if there's anything that's going to be lasting a long time, it'll be Star Wars, especially with Disney giving new life to it (although we still have to reserve judgment on their vision for Star Wars until we see the first film they do). I'm writing this under the assumption you are not just a pathetic, half-witted troll who must feed his ego by bashing the hard work of others because you're own dreams or attempts at a career have dwindled and you now work as a night clerk for some gas station. That's my view of trolls, BTW. But, as I said, I'm writing this answer under the assumption that you ARE NOT a troll....

Sorry for the caps, people. I save my italics and such for quotations. :)

I think you might be new here but the dev team is certainly not inactive. For the last few weeks the devs have been responding a lot more and in much more relaxed ways. And player populations? Don't know if you have seen but most servers are quite stable.

Yeah tell me about it, i sometimes have to play at odd hours to get anything done, especially on the smaller planets like Dromund Kaas and Coruscant, cause at the normal times, my server is at 100-200 and that is just too many to be honest.

Inactive dev team low player population

Because if its not doing better than WoW, it must be a failure.

This MMO is in the top five as far as MMO populations go, some have said this is the second biggest MMO out right now, next to WoW.

A better question would be, how long until this thread dies? A day? Maybe two?

Yeah tell me about it, i sometimes have to play at odd hours to get anything done, especially on the smaller planets like Dromund Kaas and Coruscant, cause at the normal times, my server is at 100-200 and that is just too many to be honest.

Yeah starter planets can be a bit frustrating with huge populations, that is why I enjoy my leveling in the higher planets the most because the populations are much lower and you can do it at your own pace.

Actually, end-game population does shrink again at least on my server, even with the few F2P players now there.

If RoTHC is nowhere near a decent expansion, with how they "re-balanced" the skill trees, how they expect us to grind even more and pay real money for some "cartel" reputation (directly or indirectly), you can be sure population will shrink even more, because most of us are actually TIRED of all this and the omnipresent bugs.