Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Selecting need for loot

Jonrobbie

I have been reading this from this beginning and contributing for about 20 pages, and what do you know, this morning I goofed and mis-needed. 15 months and 9th toon and still just click a little too fast sometimes

Running Mandalorian Raiders on my new 26 Sentinel. Group was 2 Sentinel DPS, Gaurdian tank and Sage healer. First drop is a nice blue pair of boots with straight across upgrades for me, so I need. The Guardian says "heavy armor?". I look at the item an lo and behold it is heavy armor and of course I use medium. D'oh. I explain my lame mistake and ask if they want them. The do not know about the 2 hour trade window, but when I explain they say yes and I hand them over. No flaming rage, no drama.

When the last boss drops a very nice saberstaff drops. The Sage did not need on it, so the Guardian asked if the could need. We all said no problem and his companion got a shiny new bauble. Since it was the last boss he could have easily just needed it and left but did not.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.