Looking for a guild (Jedi Covenant)

Remiruntly

Husband and Wife team looking for a decent guild. We are currently in our mid 30's on the imperial toons that we are playing (Marauder and Sage). We've played before at launch and have recently returned to the game.

Hoping to find an active all-level guild that is interested in all aspects of the game. We're a little older than average so we are absolutely not interested in any form of ***-hattery. I will admit, looking at general chat, the level seems to have increased compared to before. If trolling stupidity and other similar things are your bag then we aren't the droids you're looking for.

If you think that we might be a good fit, feel free to send a tell to Doxnacht in game or just leave a reply here.

Hello there!

Give Alpha Strike Force a try! We have a lot of couples playing together in our guild and most of us are in our mid-30s. We do a little bit of everything (PVE, PVP, Ops, etc) and we're all about enjoying the game.

You can read the TORWARS.com guild special that was done on ASF to get a better idea of what ASF is all about.

Hope to see you online soon! If you have any questions, whisper me in-game (ingame name: Elrike), email me or visit our website.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Elrike

Edited by Elrikee_Raath